meta tag

Wednesday 8 April 2009

I am back again!

I have not done any blog write ups for about six months now. I wanted to do some, did not get time to sit down and write. I had a very busy few months, trip to India, more responsibilities at work etc. Although it is only my thoughts, it needs some time and preparation to write a blog post.
I am preparing the science questionnaire for kids in year 5 and in year 6, which I am going to post in here later. I hope some out there will benefit from it. I had to do a lot of research to help my child for the exams every year. The education system in England is totally different from of what we have in India. It is not the by-heart text book technique which is going to earn you grades here. Children are given home works, but not as much as they do in India. In other words, kids can stay as kids more and students less.
I got my British passport now. So officially British in nationality. Although I feel weird sometimes when I think about it, I am happy and relieved now. Because the nationality and immigration rules are changed every now and then, the permanent residency and nationality were always used to be a worry for us immigrants.
Our dream house is finished now. It is all ready now for us to start live in. It took nearly one year to complete the works and we had to spent a lot more money than expected. However, happy that it is finally done.
So, that is all for now, I will start writing my next post soon. Please keep reading and commenting on them. Thanks to you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back. nice to see you back here.

Unknown said...

welcome back, keep them coming.